Kodi for Android TV is the best way to stream the content like videos, movies, music’s, etc. from phone or PC to TV or Smart TV. Kodi is free and open-source software which is specially designed for home entertainment and it is perfect if you are a fan of movies. Actually, Kodi turns any computer, phone or tablet into a digital streamer and the Kodi users are the ability to stream files from the internet, home and local storage. This amazing application is compatible with almost all the devices you can think of.
|Kodi on Android TV Box|
You can easily download and use Kodi application on OS X, Linux, Windows, Android and even in Raspberry Pi microcomputer. But this application is more complicated on IOS devices. Because of the amazing features of Kodi application, lots of people search this Kodi for various devices like Smart TV, Android TV Box, Chromecast, Roku, etc. Are you here to know how to install Kodi on Android TV Box? In this article, we will discuss how to download and install Kodi on Android TV Box. So, stay tuned and read the article carefully up to the end.
Kodi on Android TV Box:
The method we mentioned in this article is the official method to install Kodi on Android TV Box. Compared to the installation method of Kodi on Chromecast, this method is very easy and requires less effort. There are two methods available to download and install Kodi on Android TV Box. The first method is that you can directly use the Chromecast to access Kodi and the second method is you can directly use the functions of Chromecast to stream Kodi on Android TV Box. Google’s Chromecast is a superb way for streaming videos or contents from your phone or tablet to TV. Before we start the installation, you may note that you can’t stream Kodi content from IOS devices to any devices. So, we only see the installation methods for Android devices.
Download and Install Kodi player on Android TV Box – Direct Method:
This method is an official and direct way to download Kodi on Android TV Box. We can easily download Kodi player from its official website or by Google Play. But here we will see how to download and install Kodi on Android TV Box using the direct way. Let’s see the steps below
- Go to the official website of Kodi Player.
- Click the download option which is available in Kodi page.
- Now, you will be asked to choose your weapon to download. That is the platforms which you want.
|Choose the weapon to install Kodi on Android TV Box|
- Click on the Android platform.
- Now, you need to find the suitable Android version from the list.
- Once you find the suitable Android version, Click to download that.
- Once the Kodi player is installed on your Android TV Box, now you are able to stream any content from the web using Kodi.
Download and Install Kodi Player on Android TV Box from Google Play:
Another method is to download and install Kodi player on Android TV Box using Google Play. This method is also very simple and easy to download Kodi on Android TV Box using Google Play.
- First, Open your Android TV Box
- Go to Google Play option on your Android TV Box.
|Install Kodi on Android TV Box using Google Play|
- Now, Search for Kodi player on Android TV Box.
- Lots of Kodi version may list on there.
- Once you find the app then kindly click the Download option.
- Once the download is done then the application is installed on your Android TV Box automatically.
|Stream Kodi on Android TV Box|
- Finally, you can easily stream all kinds of multimedia contents from the web using Kodi application.
Kodi on Android TV Box and its Addons:
|Kodi on Android TV Box and its Addons|
We already discuss that Kodi is free and open-source software which is specially designed for home entertainment. One advantage in Kodi player is it allows the third parties to create addons for Kodi Player. There are lots of Kodi Addons available for streaming web contents such as videos, Audios, Online Movies, TV channels, Weather forecasts, gaming and more. Today, lots of people install various add-ons to enhance their Kodi streaming experience. The famous category of addons on Kodi includes Video addons, Movie addons, Music addons, Gaming add-ons, Picture add-ons, Album information, Artists information, Weather addons, Skins, Lyrics and more. Some of the Videos addons are Exodus Addon, Selfless Addon, Reddit Addon, Covenant Addon, etc.
How to Download and Install Kodi on Android TV Box 2015:
We already see the two different methods to download and install Kodi on Android TV Box. But some people search a lot for the particular version Android TV Box 2015. Let’s see how to install Kodi on Android TV Box 2015.
- Open the Android TV Box 2015.
|Kodi on Android TV Box 2015|
- Go to the Official page of Kodi
- Go to the Downloads page.
- Now, Choose the platforms to download Kodi.
- Now, Click the installation button.
- That’s it. You can now easily stream lots of media contents from the web using Kodi Player.
|Stream Kodi on Android TV Box 2015|
- You can also download Kodi on Android TV Box 2015 from Google Play.
Finally, you get the detailed information about Kodi on Android TV Box and how to install Kodi on Android TV Box in this article. I hope you get lots of solutions for installing Kodi on Android TV Box through this article. If you face any other issues or face any issues while installing and streaming videos from smartphone to TV or stream Kodi on Android TV Box then kindly comment us on the below comment box. We will meet again in the new topic guys. Thanks for visiting.